Key Dates For 2024
Check the Key Dates so you can start planning your #EVAS2024 experience!
- Entries Open; Friday 8th March – Join us at the International Women’s Day event for the launch
- Online Application Masterclass; Tuesday 26th March 11am to 12 noon
- EVAS2024 Info Event: Thursday 11 April – Manchester 12 noon to 2pm
- EVAS2024 Info Event; Tuesday 14th May – Leeds 12 noon to 2pm
- Entries Close; Friday 24th May
- Finalists Announced; Friday 14th June
- Online Interview Masterclass; Tuesday 25th June 10am to 12 noon (invitation only)
- Meet the Finalists, Sponsors and Judges; Friday 28th June – Venue TBC
- Online Judging; Tuesday 2nd to Thursday 4th July
- Voting Opens; Monday 22nd July
- Voting Closes; Friday 9th August
- Ceremony; Friday 27th September at The Winter Gardens, Blackpool 6pm to late
- Winners Party; Tuesday 15th October – Venue TBC 11.30am to 2pm
Finalists will be expected to attend an online interview and attend the awards ceremony.
If you are entering the EVAS you will need to ensure that you will be available to attend the Interviews and of course the Awards Ceremony. Make sure your applications are completed before nominations close so that you do not miss out. You will be able to see when the finalists are announced. All finalists will then be invited to attend an online interview with our Judging Panel – this is an opportunity to sell your story to the Judges – remember that if you have reached the finals, you are already one of their favourites.
After the Interviews, there is a period when Voting opens for all the EVA finalists. This is a fabulous marketing tool for your business.
The public will be able to vote for their favourite category finalist. In the event of a tie-break or a 2% margin between the Judge’s scores, the votes will be added to the score awarded by the judging panel to decide a winner. Please note that voting is an opportunity for every Finalist to use social media to shout about their business. The result may not be relative to your category but you can still use the opportunity to market your business.
Finally, it’s time to plan your EVAS evening. The awards ceremony is a dazzling night to remember! It is a ticketed event, and all finalists are required to purchase a ticket – we offer each Charity of the Year finalist 1 free ticket. Remember, there are more sequins than Strictly at the EVAS and it’s an opportunity to dress up and shine the spotlight on you and your business. Business leaders, officials and celebrities join us in a spectacular celebration of the successes and achievements of the region’s most talented female entrepreneurs.
Tuesday 2nd July – Online
- Best Business
- Digital Industry
- Inspirational Woman
- New Business
- Business Woman
- Diverse Industry
- Family Business
- Training and Coaching
Wednesday 3rd July
- Customer Service
- Hospitality Industry
- Young Entrepreneur
- Creative Industry
- Health & Wellbeing
- Not for Profit
- Professional Services
Thursday 4th July
- Retail Business
- Sustainable Business
MOP UP Interviews; Tuesday 16th July TBC